Thursday, November 3, 2011

Physics Jokes Anyone?

Ever wonder if you could tell your friends some funny physics jokes to get them more interested in a topic?
Well, below is a few to make you chuckle. Tell me your favorite one and why it's funny in class for some extra credit.
Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love.
What did the thermometer say to the graduated cylinder? "You may have graduated but I've got many degrees".
Rene Descartes sits down for a meal at a Parisian restaurant. The waiter asks for his order and he orders a hamburger.The waiter asks, "Would you like fries with that?"Descartes says, "I think not," and instantly disappears.
What happens when electrons lose their energy? They get Bohr'ed.
A neutron walks into a bar and orders a beer."How much for the beer?" the neutron asks the bartender."For you?" replies the bartender,"no charge."

2 comments:

  1. I actually like the one about what happens when electrons lose their energy because thats a way for me to remember whose theory that is! that is a really good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jokes are definitely a great way to retain information. The last joke reminds me of one I learned: One hydrogen atom says to the other, "Dude, I think I lost my electron!" The second atom says "Are you sure?" "Yes, I'm positive."

    ReplyDelete